Friday, March 9, 2012

New Posts Coming Soon: My Cult Characters

Yesterday when I was looking around on Google I came across a different kind of blog, which intrigued me. It was on the website empireonline.com and was written by Nick de Semlyen. He wrote only four of them, but they were very interesting. They were blogs about characters from movies that were not meant to be popular, but have became "cult" favourites among himself and other fans. Unfortunately, he has not written any other blogs like since 2008, which saddens me, but there is a plus to this.
I have decided to continue what he started and start writing my own "My Cult Character" blogs that will appear on this blog page. So look out for these new blogs coming soon and also my regular Dvd collection blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment